Edit/Approval - Marmot Precip Baseball Cap - Theresa Lawrence

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      OK, Theresa, you've just earned another Brownie Point. A few minor edits, in the standard format, and you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/cybqhuc

      Have a pleasant weekend,

      Cheers, Richard

      <<Manufacturer: Marmot>>
      EDIT: Here it needs to be the full legal name: Marmot Mountain LLC

      <<MSRP: $30 US>>
      EDIT: Marmot's site now says $29 US. If it was $30 when you purchased it, indicate both prices.

      << Warranty: for manufacturer defects, return to store for repair or replacement>>
      EDIT/Comment: When I checked the website, the warranty policy requires return to Marmot. Perhaps the website has different procedure when accessed from Canada. Please check the website and verify the manufacturer's policy in your market. It occurs to me that maybe the price differs too for Canadian purchasers, so please verify that as well.

      << This hat has seen temperatures as low as -2 C (F) and as high as 35 C (F) and everything in between.>>
      EDIT: Please add the Fahrenheit equivalents, 28 F and 95 F [Did this myself recently – uploaded without filling in the blanks.]

      << I think this is due to the 7 panel construction design.>>
      Edit: 7-panel or (better) seven-panel [either way with a hyphen]
    • Theresa Lawrence
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        Hi Richard, Thanks for the edits and the recommendation for Westcomb, I will be looking out for their stuff. I stand corrected on the Marmot warranty, but I can't find the $29 price, it shows up as $30 for me, I added"by accessing the website from Canada" beside it in my report. Both reports are now uploaded and the drafts deleted.

        Thanks again.
        Theresa