Re: Edit/Approval - Backpacker's Pantry Olive Oil - Ray Estrella

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi Richard,

      Thank you for editing all these ORs. I have made all of them but can't upload as not a single page is showing up. Only the three you made, I get upload screens in all the other ones, like the Acli-Mate we just did last week. Do you want to look at it?

      Talk to you tomorrow,

      Ray
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
        Ray,

        Try it now - go to the site rather than using the tinyurls I created. Problem was using "Backpacker's Pantry," with the apostrophe, in the Manufacturer line.

        Richard