Edit/Approval - MEC Hydrofoil 3 pants - Theresa Lawrence

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Theresa,

      Good to see another MEC product added to our list. Just a few edits, in the standard format; after revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/bkwnojc Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<Top photo>>
      EDIT: Somewhere you must note that this picture comes from MEC's website.

      <<Listed Weight: 10.2 oz (290 g)
      Measured Weight: 10.6 oz (301 g)>>
      EDIT: MEC lists the weight in grams, so you should use that as the listed weight. If you measured in grams and converted, same EDIT applies.
      Edit: You might indicate that MEC's listed weight is for size Medium.

      <<Warranty: MEC Rock Solid Guarentee - >>
      EDIT: Guarantee [spelling]

      <<They are a 2-ply construction made of 50-denier mini twill ripstop nylon>>
      Edit: mini-twill [with a hyphen]

      <<In the past 2 years I have worn these pants on a dozen or so overnight trips and day-hikes in the British Columbian Coast Mountains>>
      Edit: Ordinarily I wouldn't presume to advise a Canadian about Canadian geography, but I'd have said "British Columbia Coast Mountains." Up to you.

      <<They have seen many rainy days and snow with temperatures down to -5 C (-9 F).>>
      EDIT: -5 C is not -9 F. Please correct one or the other.

      <<They aren't too volumous >>
      EDIT: voluminous [spelling]

      <<All the seams are still sealed shut, the zippers, buttons and waist band are all perfectly in tact and work well.>>
      EDIT: intact [one word]

      <<- A longer inseam would be preferable for my long legs>>
      Comment: Take a look at another Canadian manufacturer, Westcomb, which makes several of its pants in long inseam versions.