Edit/Approval - Backpacker's Pantry Olive Oil - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Ray,

      And a third BP for you. Edits below; after revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/c8uuveg

      As with the other two, don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<It is small packets of olive oil meant that are convenient to carry backpacking.>>
      EDIT: There's a garble in here. Maybe "meant to be convenient to carry when backpacking."

      <<Long hard days at low temps really burns the calories.>>
      EDIT: burn the calories [days . . . burn]

      <<When my regular hiking partner was out of action due to knee surgery I did a few trips with a friend that is really into trout fishing.>>
      Edit: who is really [People are "who," things are "that"]
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Hi Richard,

        Thank you for editing all these ORs. I have made all of them but can't upload as not a single page is showing up. Only the three you made, I get upload screens in all the other ones, like the Acli-Mate we just did last week. Do you want to look at it?

        Talk to you tomorrow,

        Ray
      • richardglyon@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
          Ray,

          Try it now - go to the site rather than using the tinyurls I created. Problem was using "Backpacker's Pantry," with the apostrophe, in the Manufacturer line.

          Richard