Edit/Approval - Backpacker's Pantry Cheddar Cheese - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Ray,

      OK, yet another BP for you. A few minor edits, in the standard format. After revising upload to http://tinyurl.com/bx78ncg

      Cheers, Richard

      <<MSRP: US $6.00 for a four pack>>
      Edit: Elsewhere in your Review you use "four-pack," with a hyphen. I'd do so here as well.

      <<The only instructions on the package is to "knead package before opening". >>
      EDIT: "instruction . . . is" or "instructions . . . are"

      <<One thing I found interesting is that the heavy-duty plasticized foil packages
      are the same color brown as the MRE's I have for emergency food.>>
      EDIT: Those of us who once wore modern Army green know what an MRE is, but many readers will not. Please explain for them.
      Comment: When I was in the service, they were called LRRPs [long-range recon patrol meals.] A much better acronym, as "Lurp" approximated their taste. Cold, they tasted like sawdust. Add boiling water, they tasted like hot, wet sawdust.

      <<I was worried that it would taste like American cheese or Velveeta, both of which I can't stand. >>
      Comment: Me neither.