Schrade Knife review

  • KeithHooks@kilgore.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      I would like to be considered for the Schrade knife review. Our
      scout troop encourages lightweight & efficient backpacking. Our most
      popular knives are the Bucklite single lockblades and the smallest
      Victorinox Swiss Army knife with the single folding steel blade,
      file, scissors, and tweezers. It would be interesting to see how
      they compare in the field.