Edit/Approval - Acli-Mate Mountain Sports Drink - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      Ray,

      Congratulations on another brownie point. How many do you have now? A few edits below; after revising you may upload. Be sure to check the Owner Review box when you do.

      Cheers, Richard

      << CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
      As there is evidence of CoQ10 deficiency in heart failure, and heart failure and angina can both be exacerbated by going to altitude, this makes sense to me to add it.

      Rhodiola rosea, or golden root, is thought to be effective for improving mood
      and alleviating depression. Studies have shown that it improves physical and
      mental performance and may reduce fatigue, all things that are impacted at high
      altitude. Similar attributes are given to another ingredient Schizandra berries,
      along with some interesting claims from Russian animal studies.>>

      EDIT: What are the sources of the scientific information (evidence of CoQ10 in heart failure, Studies have shown)? Acli-Mate's website? Your own research? They need to be identified, as you do (WHO) in the next following paragraph.

      <<I was first made aware of Acli-Mate's products when I tried it at the Outdoor Retailer Show Demo Day>>
      EDIT: tried them ["products" is plural]

      <<But I rushed from my place in Minnesota to California where I spent one night at sea-level. >>
      Edit: No need for the hyphen – sea level, two words.

      <<The next day we were in the Sierra and topping 8000 ft ( m). >>
      EDIT: Please add the metric.