EDIT/Approval - MontBell Handy Scoop - Gail Staisil

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      Gail,

      Informative report for me as I had no idea MontBell made such a product. Two minor EDITs; after revising you're good to upload to http://tinyurl.com/9ocmyxy Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<I actually have found it to be very fast as it effectively cuts through most all dirt surfaces quite readily except for solid rock. >>
      EDIT: almost all dirt surfaces

      <<Even though most areas I travel do not require the removal of toilet paper, >>
      EDIT: areas I travel to [or the grammatically proper but very awkward "areas to which I travel" One way or the other you need "to"]