September's "Call for Owner Review"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      For the September "Call for Owner Reviews" we'd like to see ORs on Base Camp Gear and Personal Hygiene items. Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, items not already listed are certainly welcome if they fit BGT standards.

      The edit team eagerly awaits with red pens in hand. As always, brownie points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded for all applicable ORs once they have been edited and uploaded.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director