Richards' Norrona OR

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Ray, Richard & other Editors,

      The general rule for ORs has always been if the product is available for
      sale somewhere other than garage sales then, it's a viable OR. In this
      case, I'm not so concerned about the look of the jacket, but the fabric
      change is a biggie.

      I'm thinking if Richard can find it for sale somewhere then good - it is a
      great review but it would be best to add "2010" to the title; if it is not
      available then, I'm afraid this can't go.

      Any other thoughts, questions?
      Kathy