Yeah, I'm back

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2012
      Hello BGTers,

      My computer crashed on Tue. and I've been unable to get onto yahoo groups ever since. My wonderful husband had me up and running with a temp. computer with in 48 hrs, however, whenever I tried to post to yahoo groups I was getting some weird 999 error. After a message to customer support, it looks like I'm good to go.

      I'll have the weekly update and the LTR edits up as soon as I can.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Editors Team Director