Edit/Approval - Dirty Girl Gaiters - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
      Ray,

      Great OR, especially since I know that you are a connoisseur of dirty girls on the trail. Only two minor edits below; after revising you're good to upload.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<The top and bottom is folded over and surge-stitched for
      strength and durability.>>
      EDIT: serge-stitched [spelling]

      <<The material is so light weight that they have no problem staying up on my ankles. >>
      Edit: lightweight [one word]
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
        Hi Richard,

        I brought these folders with me and was able to do the corrections (I think) so they are uploaded. Thank you for the edits on both ORs.