Edit/Approval - GrubPack - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      Ray,

      Jamie's call really worked on this one. This is a product I'm certain to buy. A few edits, in the usual format. You are cleared to upload to http://tinyurl.com/8gvnawh

      Cheers, Richard

      <<Sizes reviewed: UL & A>>
      Edit: I'd mention that the manufacturer makes two larger sizes, B and C, and perhaps provide their listed dimensions.

      <<They have been used in eight State Parks, two National Forests and five State Forests, like Two Inlets State Forest where Hungy Man Lake is located, seen in the picture above.>>
      EDIT: Hungry Man Lake

      <<While many parks mandate the use of hard bear canisters many places,especially in my early years, could get away with a hanging bear bag.>>
      Edit: This is a bit difficult to understand. Perhaps add "now" after "parks" and "I" before "could," and delete the second comma?