Re: August Call for Owner Reviews

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 8:02 PM
      I can't get to the guidelines on the website so I'm just going to ask...
      What about a manufacturer that doesn't seem to have a website? (North 49)

      Andrea

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6 8:23 PM
        As far as I know not having a website is not a problem and since we don't have anything from North 49, that would be a good choice.

        jamie d

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3 4:28 PM
          For the August Monthly Call for Owner Reviews we'll be looking for Ors on items that fit into these three categories: Health & Safety, Personal Hygiene, & Rain Gear. Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

          Don't forget each OR you complete for the monthly call gives you one Brownie Point, which helps you get gear a bit more easily! The Edit Team has all their school supplies ready now they just need some papers to grade.
          Safe hiking,
          Jamie D.
          Editors Team Director
        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4 9:35 PM

            This month’s Call for Owner Reviews finds us looking for reviews on items fitting into these three catagories: Health & Safety, Personal Hygiene, & Stuff sacks.
            Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

            Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

            Safe hiking,

            Jamie D.

            Editors Team Director