BridGeT is Back! (John and Kathy, too)

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Well, ORSM is over and we are back in front of our computers again. BridGeT
      has been updated (I hope) successfully and you will shortly be receiving
      your status update e-mails. Please check them carefully as I may have
      missed something (quelle horreurs!) while trying to catch up.

      Lots of great stuff coming so stay tuned as we work with tired vendor reps!

      As part of my sem-annual re-evaluations of BGT membership, if you would
      please consider your roles in BGT and let me know if you want to ramp-up
      your participation or need to scale back, I would great appreciate it.
      Please do this off-line to me at kathy@....

      I truly thank you all for everything you do within the BGT community to make
      it such a great group and valuable industry resource. It was such a
      pleasure to hear all the compliments from satisfied vendors at the show.

      Kathy