EDIT - Owner Review Dirty Girl Gaiters - Frances Penn

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Frances,

      I have some specific comments, in the usual format below, but I think this Review needs some more information. First, please list the weather and trail conditions on which you've used the gaiters. With so much use a summary is fine, but your readers would like to know about mud, dust, rain, snow, rocks, or whatever the gaiters have stood up to. Are there conditions in which you always wear them or won't wear them?

      Second, a few specific examples of how the gaiters have worked well or worked poorly are needed. As I have two pair of these I'm not going to make suggestions – it should be your report – but greater particularity in your observations is definitely needed.

      Repost here with a tinyurl link, and REPOST, the product name, and your name in the subject line.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<and my backpack weight is usually 28-30 lb (13-14 kg). >>
      Edit: With or without food and water?

      << Measured Weight: .9 oz/pair (25 g total)>>
      EDIT: 0.9 oz [It's easy to miss that little period.]

      <<Sizes Avaiiable: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large >>
      EDIT: Available [spelling]

      <<The top and bottom edges of the material are turned under and stiched. >>
      EDIT: stitched [spelling]

      <<Not as durable as gators designed to be used with hiking boots.>>
      EDIT: gaiters [spelling]