Re: [BackpackGearTest] JULY CALL for OWNER REVIEWS

  • Frances Penn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      Would it be acceptable to write an OR on these gaiters?  I have used them for
      the last 2 years and love them.  They are lightweight runners gaiters that work
      well for hiking and backpacking.  http://www.dirtygirlgaiters.com/%c2%a0 Their
      website is a little crazy so I didn't want to do something inappropriate.
      Please let me know and I will start writing ASAP.  Thanks.  Fran

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Sure, those are awesome gaiters. I have a couple pair of them too.

        There's nothing bad on her site, just some double entendre names.

        Ray