Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Kakadu Kelly CC Vest - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
      Ray,

      One more to go <g>... unless some other editor beats you to it.

      Made the correction and deleted the test file, but before I upload, was there an edit attached to the last sentence?

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
        Oh, no, I just hadn't deleted it as I was going through. All is good.

        Ray

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          Fine. I'm getting dizzy from looking at reports in the heat.

          Thanks,
          Kathy