Edit/Approval: OR - Kakadu Kelly CC Vest - Kathy Waters

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi Kathy,

      Thanks for another review. Here are some edits for this one. Once corrected you can place it with John's review at:

      Reviews > Clothing > Jackets > Kakadu Kelly CC Vest

      Ray

      *** The "CC" in the product style name translates to "concealed carry"

      Comment: it is more accurate to say "stands for" instead of translates

      *** Depending on the purpose, different canvas weights are used : 5 oz (142 g)

      EDIT: there is a space after "used" that needs to go away

      *** I have found though the Kelly is too warm for me

      Edit: I have found though "that" the Kelly is too warm for me

      ***I've worn the Kelly on at least a dozen backpacks

      EDIT: a dozen backpacking trips

      The Kelly CC Vest is trim, hides dirt well and hasn't show any signs of wear after a year of abuse. I think I'll keep it and maybe get another one - loden green, maybe?
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
        Ray,

        One more to go <g>... unless some other editor beats you to it.

        Made the correction and deleted the test file, but before I upload, was there an edit attached to the last sentence?

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          Oh, no, I just hadn't deleted it as I was going through. All is good.

          Ray

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
            Fine. I'm getting dizzy from looking at reports in the heat.

            Thanks,
            Kathy