Follow-up for OR: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive – Thaddeus Taraskiewicz

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
      RICHARD - Thaddeus Taraskiewicz(1) - Kershaw Chive Knife - Posted April 10
      (msg#81184), On hold pending use clarification and additional info as of Apr
      14, Reposted May 3 (msg#81317), Revised May 14 (msg#81352), Taken May 18, Edit May 18 (81370)

      Hi Thad,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 18 May. Please refer to message number 81370 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director