JULY CALL for OWNER REVIEWS

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Happy summer testers! Our July call for Owner Reviews will be for items in the following categories:
      Camp Chairs and Seating, Environmental Monitoring Gear and Rain Gear, which includes the subcategories of gaiters, pants, jackets, ponchos, backpacking umbrellas, waterproof hats, etc…

      The editor team awaits your clever and well written Ors. As always, brownie points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded for all ORs once they are edited and uploaded.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • Frances Penn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Would it be acceptable to write an OR on these gaiters?  I have used them for
        the last 2 years and love them.  They are lightweight runners gaiters that work
        well for hiking and backpacking.  http://www.dirtygirlgaiters.com/%c2%a0 Their
        website is a little crazy so I didn't want to do something inappropriate.
        Please let me know and I will start writing ASAP.  Thanks.  Fran

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
          Sure, those are awesome gaiters. I have a couple pair of them too.

          There's nothing bad on her site, just some double entendre names.

          Ray