Thank You Kathy W - Re: OR - Kakadu Soaka Hat

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 12:06 AM

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4 4:55 AM
        Hi Kathy,

        Last one, sorry I made you wait, but here are your edits. You can place the corrected review at:

        Reviews > Clothing > Hats > Kakadu Traders Soaka hat

        Ray

        ***The Kakadu Soaka hat is an Australian cowboy style hat with a flat top and brim.

        EDIT: cowboy-style

        *** In addition to lots of casual wear, the hat accompanied me on several backpacks,

        EDIT: backpacking trips (unless you mean the hat was on the packs;-)

        ***The very next opportunity to wear the Soaka on a backpack came up in early March

        EDIT: same thing
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4 6:24 AM
          Ray,

          Thanks for editing the last OR on the list that isn't one of yours. No worry about the waiting, I wouldn't have gotten to it until this morning anyway due to a work-related crisis. Looks like my 4th of July plans have been doomed so I'll be cleaning up little things today. On that note, I've made the corrections, deleted the test file and uploaded the review.

          Funny about the "backpack" versus "backpacking trips" (since you dinged that several times over the last 4 ORs) - I'm guessing that's a regional thing as I often use "backpack" in that manner - "I'm going on a backpack." Once you pointed it out, it does sound off, so I'll have to watch that.

          Thanks and happy 4th of July,