Thank you Kathy W- Re: OR - Kakadu Kelly CC Vest

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
        Hi Kathy,

        Thanks for another review. Here are some edits for this one. Once corrected you can place it with John's review at:

        Reviews > Clothing > Jackets > Kakadu Kelly CC Vest

        Ray

        *** The "CC" in the product style name translates to "concealed carry"

        Comment: it is more accurate to say "stands for" instead of translates

        *** Depending on the purpose, different canvas weights are used : 5 oz (142 g)

        EDIT: there is a space after "used" that needs to go away

        *** I have found though the Kelly is too warm for me

        Edit: I have found though "that" the Kelly is too warm for me

        ***I've worn the Kelly on at least a dozen backpacks

        EDIT: a dozen backpacking trips

        The Kelly CC Vest is trim, hides dirt well and hasn't show any signs of wear after a year of abuse. I think I'll keep it and maybe get another one - loden green, maybe?
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          Ray,

          One more to go <g>... unless some other editor beats you to it.

          Made the correction and deleted the test file, but before I upload, was there an edit attached to the last sentence?

          Thanks,

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
            Oh, no, I just hadn't deleted it as I was going through. All is good.

            Ray

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
              Fine. I'm getting dizzy from looking at reports in the heat.

              Thanks,
              Kathy