JUNE OWNER REVIEW TEST CALL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      Well I don't know about you guys but when I think summer, I think about sun and water. With that in mind the June OR test call is for items fitting into the Categories of Eye Protection, Water Treatment, Water Crafts and Hydration Systems. This includes the sub-categories (which are listed in the reviews directory on the BGT webpage) of:

      Sunglasses
      Chemical Treatment
      Filters
      Ultraviolet
      Water Craft Equipment
      Packable water craft
      Bladders
      Bottles
      Buckets
      Packs
      Thermos Flasks
      And others if you think they apply

      The editors are eagerly awaiting a flood of submissions (and not just from Ray). Brownie points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded to those brave enough to submit an OR before months end. The Edit Team is waiting!

      Regards,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director