Ray OOP until June 15

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
      I have some reviews still under edit and want to let you know I will be gone until the evening of June 15. Anything that gets posted by tomorrow afternoon I will address, otherwise look for it in a week.

      Ray
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        Have fun and tell your kids, "Nana Kathy says you are so lucky to have a dad who takes you on fun adventures! "

        Kathy