Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - Yukon Charlie's BETA snowshoes - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012

      Thanks for another insightful edit. I've made all the corrections and deleted and uploaded. These are really great snowshoes - I've had other snowshoes 3 times the price and I still prefer my ancient Chinooks and now the BETAS. John is the same way - 3 pairs of snowshoes and he still wears his YCs. We even bought our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter YCs as well.

      See you on the next OR round!