EDIT: OWNER REVIEW Petzl Tikka XP2 Headlamp Darryl Styles

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hi Darryl,

      OK, this is looking better. Please see the edits below. Once corrected Repost here. You can also put a HTML copy in the Owner Review Test Folder. It is found at the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      The free BGT Report Writer for HTML creation may be found here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Please let me have a link to the review or at least the name once you have it uploaded.

      Ray

      ***With Search and Rescue, I have to plan for all conditions as I never know what could happen or how long I'll be out, also what environment ill be in.

      EDIT: what environment "I'll" be in

      ***The headlamp housing is made from plastic and the elastic band is made from nylon/ polyester.

      EDIT: nylon/polyester (remove space)

      ***There is one push button on top of LED unit

      EDIT: on top of "the" LED unit

      ***Locations where udes:* Dense highline bush, scrub, desert, high alpine

      EDIT: where "used"

      ***I have used Petzl headlamps for the last few years and this particular
      model has been my go to headlamp

      EDIT: go-to