Edit/Approval - Trail Designs Ti-Tri ULC - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2012
      Ray,

      And yet another brownie point. A few edits; after revising please upload to http://tinyurl.com/7698zsa and delete your Tests folder copy.

      I really have to try one of these.

      Richard

      <<Manufacturer: Trail Designs>>
      EDIT: Trail Designs LLC

      <<Whereas the original could use an alcohol or GramCracker Esbit stove, the Ti-Tri can also be set up to use wood fuel.>>
      Edit: use wood as fuel

      <<so I stealth camped at a lake I wasn't supposed to be at. (Do Rangers read this? Oh, ohÂ…)>>
      Comment: so I trespassed at a lake

      <<It worked well but after the first use (a batch of water for Dave and I each) >>
      EDIT: for Dave and me each

      <<Timed boils at 900 ft (274 m) elevation; bubbles forming at 6:15, releasing at
      7:00, rolling boil at 8:30.
      Timed boils at 8000 ft (2440 m) elevation; >>
      Edit: Unless the Imperial altitudes are exact, I'd round off the metric ones.
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2012
        Thank you once again Richard,

        The stealth camping line is actually for a friend that is a Ranger.