Re: EDIT/Apprval - OR - REI Lightweight Compression Sack - Andrea Murland

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 8:47 PM
      Thanks Mike.
      I think that's the most edits I've ever had on a review! Guess that means I need more practice...
      I made all the changes (thank you...box stitch, my mind wouldn't give me that phrase! Though I remember from sewing class that a bar tack is a completely different kind of reinforcing stitch...), uploaded, and deleted my test copy.
      Andrea