Call for Owner Reviews May 2012

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 8:43 AM
      This month let's write for the category of Cook gear which includes
      the sub-categories of:

      Bear Resistant Containers
      Cooking Accessories
      Cook Sets
      Fire Starters
      Stoves
      Utensils

      Make sure that your review is of currently available gear. Accepted
      and published reviews will receive the much sought after Brownie
      Point, useful in swinging an otherwise tied test application in your
      favor. Or trade them in on things like the BGT - Free Gear for ME! T-shirts in the summer catalogÂ…

      Editors are twiddling their thumbs, I mean waiting for work at this
      moment. Let's give them (me) something to do.

      Get cooking!