Re: [BackpackGearTest] Newbie

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2012
      Welcome, Jeff! I'm sure you will have great time here at BGT.

      We are a pretty friendly group and everyone will do their best to help you along. You will find everyone freely gives their time, comments and criticism and we all just take it in stride and have fun.

      My first EDIT (anytime "edit" is in capital letters, it means you "must" do it) for you is all e-mail postings need your first and last name in posting. That way we know who is writing. I'm probably the only person to get away with just a first name as we have no other Kathy and I'm the All-Powerful Ruler of BridGeT (our database)! <g>

      Again, welcome, Jeff ?

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2012
        Kathy,

        EDIT:
        You forgot to mention Ray as one who can get away with it.

        Justin Potts
        -Pottsy

        Sent from my iPad

        On May 2, 2012, at 6:08 PM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

        > Welcome, Jeff! I'm sure you will have great time here at BGT.
        >
        > We are a pretty friendly group and everyone will do their best to help you along. You will find everyone freely gives their time, comments and criticism and we all just take it in stride and have fun.
        >
        > My first EDIT (anytime "edit" is in capital letters, it means you "must" do it) for you is all e-mail postings need your first and last name in posting. That way we know who is writing. I'm probably the only person to get away with just a first name as we have no other Kathy and I'm the All-Powerful Ruler of BridGeT (our database)! <g>
        >
        > Again, welcome, Jeff ?
        >
        > Kathy

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2012
          Only on this list...

          You forgot to mention Ray as one who can get away with it.

          Justin Potts
          -Pottsy

          Sent from my iPad

          On May 2, 2012, at 6:08 PM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

          > Welcome, Jeff! I'm sure you will have great time here at BGT.
          >
          > We are a pretty friendly group and everyone will do their best to help you along. You will find everyone freely gives their time, comments and criticism and we all just take it in stride and have fun.
          >
          > My first EDIT (anytime "edit" is in capital letters, it means you "must" do it) for you is all e-mail postings need your first and last name in posting. That way we know who is writing. I'm probably the only person to get away with just a first name as we have no other Kathy and I'm the All-Powerful Ruler of BridGeT (our database)! <g>
          >
          > Again, welcome, Jeff ?
          >
          > Kathy

        • Jeff Danenhower
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2012