Re: EDIT - GSI Tea Kettle - Nick Martin

  • R&S Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      4a. Re: EDIT - GSI Tea Kettle - Nick Martin

      > Just wanted to let you know I posted the link for my review in the groups
      > page.
      Welcome back ... :-)
      Rules are that you need to post the plain text here as well. One day we may
      transition to editing off the HTML, but not yet.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • themiddlesister1951
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2012
        Just to be clear - there are no plans to transition to editing off the HTML (test folders) at this time.

        Thanks,
        Kathy