Edit/Approval: OR - Sea to Summit Silk Liner - Mike Pearl

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for the OR in answer to the call. Your edits are below. Once made you may place the corrected review at:

      Reviews > Sleep Gear > Summer Bags and Liners > Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner

      Ray

      ***SEA TO SUMMIT SILK LINER

      EDIT: I see the name as 100% Premium Silk Liner

      ***Sea to Summit says to Liner can provide an additional 10 F (6 C) of insulation.

      EDIT: says "the" Liner
      EDIT: actually they say "of warmth" not insulation.

      ***At the low end of the range I wore mid weight wool socks

      EDIT: mid-weight

      *** During these nights I dream of sewing in a draw cord.

      Comment: ha, I hear you