Re: Attn Thad: OR – Kershaw Ken Onion Chive

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
      Yes this is workable. Please repost it with this in the subject line:

      Revised - OR Kershaw Ken Onion Chive - Thad

      his will let Jamie pick it up and add it to the queue.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2012
        Hi Thaddeus,

        It looks like Ray got a message to you about the missing info before I did (please disregard the message I sent a few minutes ago about this very thing). Thank you for revising your OR and adding the Field Use section. There is one thing regarding field use still missing, however. ORs will NOT be accepted into the Owner Review Edit Queue if they do not clearly state the number of days/nights you have used the item. Given the nature of an Owner Review and the possible amount of years you could have owned the item we understand it may not be possible for you to recall the exact number of uses so an estimate is fine.

        Procedurally, it works like this. If you need to change something in your report before an Editor picks it up and give you an official edit, then when you post the improved version (as you have) you place REVISED in the subject line, like this - REVISED: OR - Company & Product – Your Name. This way the edit team knows to edit from the more current version of your OR.

        After your OR has been taken and edited by an editor AND you have made all the requested corrections, please use this format in the subject line…
        REPOST: OR - Company & Product – Your Name

        Hope that makes sense. If not just ask.
        Cordially,
        Mrs. Jamie DeBenedetto
        Editors Team Director
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          RICHARD - Thaddeus Taraskiewicz(1) - Kershaw Chive Knife - Posted April 10
          (msg#81184), On hold pending use clarification and additional info as of Apr
          14, Reposted May 3 (msg#81317), Revised May 14 (msg#81352), Taken May 18, Edit May 18 (81370)

          Hi Thad,

          I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 18 May. Please refer to message number 81370 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

          Editors Team Director