Follow-up for Nick Martin Re: OR – GSI Tea Kettle

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
      ROGER - Nicholas Martin(M)(1) - GSI Outdoors Tea Kettle HAE - Posted Mar 12 (msg#81036), On holding awaiting use clarification as of Mar 13, Revised Mar 14, Taken Mar 24, Edit Mar 24 (81100), Follow-up sent Apr 7

      Hi Nicholas,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Roger back on 24 March. Please refer to message number 81100 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director
    • card_base
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012