Edit - OR - Titanium Goat 750 Ti-Tri Caldera System - Ed Morse

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
      Hi Ed,

      This is a lot better, thanks for working so hard on it. I do have a few things for you to check out. Once corrected can you put a revised version in the test folder and Repost here.

      Ray

      ***MSRP: US$107.00 including the 750 ml pot

      EDIT: need the Imperial conversion (25 oz)

      ***Caldera TI cone 1.5 (43 g)
      TI wood fuel base 0.5 (14 g)
      stakes for pot support 0.5 (14 g)
      750 ml pot 3.2 (91 g)
      pot cover 0.5 (14 g)
      alcohol burner 0.5 (14 g)
      Alcohol bottle 0.6 (17 g)
      1 oz cup
      TI Esbit burner 0.2 (6 g)
      plastic system pack 3.1 (88 g)

      EDIT: missing the "oz" on all of these, and can you capitalize each line like you did on the other section above?

      ***The kettle, cover, cone, Gram Cracker Esbit burner and wood fuel base are titanium, Alcohol 12-10 stove is Aluminum, the fuel bottle and Caldera Caddy are plastic

      EDIT: wood-fuel
      No caps for alcohol or aluminum

      *** read about their Inferno Insert which supposedly made woodburning much more efficient.

      EDIT: wood burning (or wood-burning)

      ***I ordered the Sidewinder Ti-Tri with the Inferno Insert. Soon I will have another system to play with, hopefully with true three fuel efficiency.

      Comment: I got one just before winter started too, so this year we will both be playing with them. I will look forward to your review and thoughts.