Re: OR - Tubbs Women's Frontier 25 - Kathryn Montovan

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2012
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "sull0294" <sull0294@...> wrote:

      > Hello lovely editors,

      I don't know where you have been getting your information, but I would consider it highly suspect... ;-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2012

        Editors Team Director
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
          Hi Katie,

          I would like to thank you for the review of your snowshoes, it is a nice job.

          Unfortunately the shoes are too old to review having undergone a major revision in the new model, and not even available at online discounters. (We often allow them if they are still easily obtainable.)

          I too have had reviews turned away because of obsolescence, and a great many removed as they became irrelevant. Before wasting the time to write an item up that is of questionable age it is a really good idea to ask here if it will fly.

          But like I was told, it was good practice. ;-)

          Ray
        • sull0294
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
            Hi Ray,

            Thanks for letting me know. That is a bummer but not all that surprising I guess. It was good practice and now I know for the future that if it isn't currently available in the same style then I should not review it.

            Thanks,
            Katie

            > Hi Katie,
            >
            > I would like to thank you for the review of your snowshoes, it is a nice job.
            >
            > Unfortunately the shoes are too old to review having undergone a major revision in the new model, and not even available at online discounters. (We often allow them if they are still easily obtainable.)
            >
            > I too have had reviews turned away because of obsolescence, and a great many removed as they became irrelevant. Before wasting the time to write an item up that is of questionable age it is a really good idea to ask here if it will fly.
            >
            > But like I was told, it was good practice. ;-)
            >
            > Ray

          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
              Thanks for understanding Katie,

              Feel free to ask. One of us will research it and give you an answer. I just had to with my Zero Pack review as what was an option on mine is now standard, changing the look a bit.