APRIL OWNER REVIEW TEST CALL:

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Okay testers I hope you have your keyboards all spring cleaned and your fingers itchin' to go because April's OR call is for Sleep Gear and Stuff Sacks. Should be easy to find something to opine about within those to two catagories.

      The editors are eagerly awaiting a flood of submissions (and not just from Ray). Brownie points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded!

      Regards,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director