EDIT - GSI Tea Kettle - Nick Martin

  • R&S Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24 2:22 AM
      EDIT - GSI Tea Kettle - Nick Martin

      Hi Nick

      Pretty good!

      Just a few small things to fix up, then could you post the HTML version with
      pictures to Test/Owner Reviews. Let me know via this channel when you have
      done so, and please include the URL to the HTML version.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      -----------------------------------
      > Weight: 155 lbs (70.3 kg)
      155 lb (no plural)

      >Material: Proprietary, Hard Anodized Alloy
      Edit: I thini you could add 'aluminium' here? (or aluminum if you wish!)

      > Color: Black
      Comment: eh , I'd call it grey myself

      > The GSI HaluliteTea Kettle is exactly
      EDIT: Halulite Tea Kettle (with space)

      > approximately 50 mi (80.4 km).
      EDIT: round off a bit more, to 80 km

      > our camp was 12,000 ft ( 3,657.6 km )
      EDIT: at 3,657.6 km you are well above the stratosphere (or whatever). Try
      metres, not kilometres!
      EDIT: round off - 3658 or even just 3660 m
    • Nick Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
        Roger,
        Just wanted to let you know I posted the link for my review in the groups page. I hope i did it correctly!
        The past few weeks we have been without internet service, but it's back up and running and i will be able to make any adjustments to get this thing going!
        Sorry for the delay and hopefully i don't run into this issue again!
        Thanks!

        Nick Martin

      • R&S Caffin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2012
          4a. Re: EDIT - GSI Tea Kettle - Nick Martin

          > Just wanted to let you know I posted the link for my review in the groups
          > page.
          Welcome back ... :-)
          Rules are that you need to post the plain text here as well. One day we may
          transition to editing off the HTML, but not yet.

          Cheers
          Roger Caffin
        • themiddlesister1951
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2012
            Just to be clear - there are no plans to transition to editing off the HTML (test folders) at this time.

            Thanks,
            Kathy