Who Does What At BGT? & other new files

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      I've uploaded a couple of files to the BackpackGearTest and
      BackpackGearTesters Yahoo Groups site this morning.

      The first is a new and improved Tester Agreement for NEW members - if you've
      already submitted an Agreement you DON'T have to re-submit.

      The second file is a list of who does what at BGT for those who are new or
      anyone who isn't sure what is going on behind the scenes. The list on the
      website will be updated (hopefully) this weekend.

      Thanks,
      Kathy