Attn: Brian Martel - Re: OWNER REVIEW- Outdoor Research Fraction Hooded Jacket

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 3:48 PM
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org Brian.

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, one of our editors checked through your OR and noticed the item you have chosen to write about is no longer sold. He also noticed that your review was missing some of our required info. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. At this point you have two options:

      (1)We strongly encourage getting involved in our Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor(at)backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      (2) You can choose a different item to review. Then take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing more reviews from you again in the near future.

      Editors Team Director