Thank you Brett H - Re: OR - tasc Boxer Briefs

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
        Hi Brett,

        Thanks for the Owner Review. (I see London, I see France…;-) I have a few edits for you. Once corrected you may place the review at

        Reviews > Clothing > Underwear > tasc Performance Boxer Briefs

        Ray

        LOCATION Salida, CO, USA

        EDIT: please spell out the state name for the benefit of our international readers

        ***Size Tested: Large (also available in small, medium, XL and XXL)

        EDIT: sixe "reviewed" (we are testing a bucn of tasc products and don't want them confused)

        *** The word "tasc" is repeated across the waistband as well.

        Comment: personally I would inform the reader what tasc stands for at some point.

        ***The underwear is 14.5 in tall and 15.25 in wide (36.8 x 38.7 cm) so I am not sure where the reference to 6 comes into play.

        Comment: it is the inseam length

        ***The manufacturer gave me a pair of the tasc Performance Boxer Briefs in August of 2011 at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market show since I was intrigued by the use of bamboo as a fabric for underwear.

        EDIT/comment: Jerry always told me not to mention getting an item from the OR Show. I have to assume that this still stands. I would suggest just saying, "I got the tasc Performance Boxer Briefs in August of 2011 as I was intrigued by the use of bamboo as a fabric for underwear."

        *** where temperatures can dip to -15 F (-26 C) or lower not including wind chill factor

        EDIT: wind-chill

        *** At the end of the day, the underwear is still as...supportive... as when I first put them on!

        EDIT: use of the ellipsis does not work here. It is to signify an omission or something further is missing. I know what you are trying to convey, it just needs to be written differently. Maybe

        the underwear is still as, uh, "supportive" as when I first put them on!

        Comment: how is the waist band? Has it stretched or become "bacon-ed" at all?
      • Brett Haydin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
          Ray,

          Excellent points, all of them. Thanks for keeping the snide comments to a
          minimum. I'm sure I would have had much worse to say than a children's
          nursery rhyme! All the changes have been incorporated and uploaded. Thanks
          again for your help on this series. Now for the next OR.

          It is amazing at the amount of pictures I have without any of my crazy creek
          chairs. I may need to head out this weekend and get one for a
          brownie-point-OR!