RE: EDIT: Revised - OWNER REVIEW - Osprey Stratos 34 - Justin Potts

  • A. Buskov
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 5:12 PM
      Justin,

      If you really want to continue with this report, I can understand that. That
      being said, I would ask that you get in touch with a mentor due to the
      complexity of this type of report. As previously mentioned, you should
      request one at mentor@...

      I will reread your report at my next available opportunity and resubmit
      edits at that time.

      AB