EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review - Seirus Thermax Headliner Junior - Jamie DeBenedetto

  • A. Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      Jamie,

      Here are your edits. Nice report with lots of details. I love those Ninja
      Hoods myself as well.

      Upload when ready and delete the test version. Folder is here:
      http://tinyurl.com/86l3mpd

      AB

      ____________

      AJ - Height: 54 in (137 cm) MV - Height: 48 in (122 cm)
      Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg) Weight: 49 lbs (22 kg)
      Head Size: 20.5 in (52 cm) Head Size: 20 in (51 cm)

      EDIT: Something happened here with your table which makes it hard to read.
      It looks like your table is getting smashed which is causing the data to use
      multiple lines.

      experience snowfall on these days but it was chilly enough for the boys to
      need the Headliners for the several hours we were on the mountain. All
      camping trips took place up on the Mogollon Rim (7500 ft/2290 m) or in the
      White Mountains (8500 ft/2600 m) of Northeastern, AZ. These trips

      Edit: Is 'Northeastern, AZ' a proper town name? If not, then you probably
      don't need the comma.

      the outside and the inside quite well. Another bonus of the snug fit around
      the face is that they do not let any snow in under the edges. That was
      particularly useful after face plants!

      The Headliner washes easily and has held up well to many launderings and
      lots of face time. After years of use only one of the ones we own is

      Edit: Reads weird. I'd suggest 'one of the two that we own'. Or three, or
      twenty if you own that many. :-D

      The Seirus Thermax Headliner Junior is a simple piece of gear that does an
      important job well. Both my sons like wearing it whether it's to ward off
      cold temperatures, to keep them snuggly warm as they sleep or to fight off
      bad guys attacking our basecamp. As a parent I like it because it's easy to
      care for and I know it's going to stay in place even as active and wiggly as
      to young boys can be.

      EDIT: as mentioned, I believe this should be 'two'

      My only complaint about this garment is the length of the neck line. I
      definitely think it would be a an improvement if it was wee bit longer just

      EDIT: Add an 'a' as such 'it was a wee bit'.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
        Thank you AB.

        I noticed you want me to upload this in the main clothing section under hats and not in the kids clothing section. Is that right?

        Jamie D