EDIT: OR - Whiz Easy - Theresa Lawrence

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
      Hello Theresa,

      Thank you for your Owner Review. You have done such a good job (with a difficult subject too) that I am going to forgo most of my newbie info as it looks like you found it all yourself.

      Your initial edits will follow. They will take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added to the subject line. You can also put a HTML copy in the Owner Review Test Folder. It is found at the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      The free BGT Report Writer for HTML creation may be found here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Please let me have a link to the review or at least the name once you have it uploaded.

      Ray

      ***Location: Sparwood, BC, Canada

      EDIT: please spell out the state for the benefit of our international readers

      ***Activities I use my gear include mountaineering, ski touring, rock climbing,

      EDIT: Activities I use my gear "with" include

      ***kayaking, biking, trail running, Search and Rescue and overseas travel.

      Comment: like I say to all our SAR and Park Ranger members, thank you

      *** Features include an antibacterial/ antifungal coating to ensure safe
      and hygienic use

      EDIT: actually it is not a coating, but is due to its "specially formulated TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) material" according to the manufacturer

      ***The device was tested while on skis or wearing hiking boots

      EDIT: so as not to confuse readers with our actual gear tests, please change "tested" to "used"

      *** With the conditions being windy I made the useful observation ahead of time not to face into the wind. I believe this was the correct decision.

      Comment: ha, love it (the interjection of lightness and humor adds a lot to a review in my opinion)

      *** A word of advice, don't leave it around the house – it makes men feel really
      uncomfortable.

      EDIT: this is projection and speculation. You don't know that all men will be grossed out by it. I know I am not (my ex has one). Maybe say that you have seen men (your hubby or friends) uncomfortable when you leave it out. Heck, just put it in a vase… ;-)