Re: [BackpackGearTest] Member Comment - ORs - Alex Legg

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 8:37 AM
      Absolutely! You can also post on the BGT Facebook page as well http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BackpackGearTest/121376381541

      Thanks, Alex!
      Kathy

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: alex
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:32 AM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Member Comment - ORs - Alex Legg

      I would like to know how the BGT staff feels about sharing our reports with the companies that make the gear we report on. I just finished my OR for the Dublin Dog Collar, and I wanted to post a link to the report on the Dublin Dog Facebook page. I feel that this could help us get a little more traffic to the BGT site. Let me know what you guys and gals think.

      Thank you,
      Alex Legg