HOLD - OR - Coleman Dual Fuel 533 Stove - Jason Wendel

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi Jason,

      Not only did you skip a lot of the edits I gave you last time, you still don't have a product description. I am putting this review on hold. I suggest that you join the mentoring program to help you figure out what you need to do. You can request a mentor by
      sending an email to the mentor coordinator Jenn, at mentor@...

      As I said before, a stove has a lot to talk about. They are a complicated item. Remember that you are writing these reviews to show us that you can test gear. This would not work for a stove test. Did you look at reports and reviews from veteran testers like I suggested?

      Why don't you think about doing something simple for your first review? It will be much easier on you (not having to do so many re-writes). Save this for down the road when you have the process down better.

      Good luck, I look forward to working with you after you get some help.