EDIT: OR - Dublin Dog Black-Eyed Susan No Stink Collar - Alex Legg

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hello again Alex. Thanks for taking the Call for Owner Reviews to heart. Here are the edits for this one.

      Please repost when ready.

      Ray

      ***Actual Weight:

      EDIT: you are missing it

      ***Size: Large - 17 in-21.5 (43 cm-55 cm) in circumference

      EDIT: missing the "in" after 21.5
      Another way to write these numbers would be 17-21.5 in (43-55 cm) and then you would not need it after each number. Your choice though.

      ***Available Sizes: Small - 11 in-14 in (28 cm-36 cm) circumference; 0.6 (2 cm) in band width. Medium - 12.5 in-17 in (32 cm-43 cm) circumference; 1 in (3 cm) band width. Large - 17 in-21.5 in (43 cm-55 cm)circumference; 1 in (3 cm) band width

      Edit: I would change this to Other Sizes Available and drop the Large as you just listed it above.

      ***Color: Red and Black

      EDIT: actually they don't list their collars by color except for the Solid Stripe series. Your color is Black Eyed Susan from the Daisy Daze series.

      ***Available Colors: Red and Black

      EDIT: don't list what they have available as it is too much info and can be seen on the web-site.

      ***MSRP: Small-US $24.00; Medium-US $26.00; Large-US $28.00

      EDIT: please list just the MSRP of the item you are reviewing, in this case the large

      *** It is adorned with pretty little yellow and white flowers.

      Comment, they are Black Eyed Susan's, hence the name

      ***It has a stainless steel belt buckle that leads to a plastic belt loop and then into a stainless steel belt loop where the dog tags are to be clasped on.

      EDIT: delete the word "belt" as they are just buckles, or collar buckles, not belt buckles. The actual name of what is on the collar is a Single Tongue buckle

      ***The collar feels like a plastic,

      EDIT: like a plastic what? Do you mean it feels like it is made of plastic?

      ***This Collar is on my dog all the time,

      EDIT: collar (no cap)

      *** The elevation is at around 2,000 ft (610 m), and the temperature ranges from 60 F (16 C)to 110 F

      EDIT: need a space after (16 C)

      ***I have taken it off her to clean it with my thumbs under a water faucet, but thats it.

      EDIT: but "that's" it

      *** It doesn't smell like wet, stinky dog, or like my parents never clean me and we live on the street dog.

      EDIT: I didn't get what you were trying to say at first. The way to express that is with hyphens; or like my-parents-never clean-me-and-we-live-on-the-street dog.

      *** Considering the hundreds of miles Ebony has trekked

      EDIT: miles/kilometers

      *** My dogs are not lazy lay around the house dogs.

      EDIT: My dogs are not lazy lay-around-the-house dogs.