Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Ursack Minor - Charles Nichols

  • chuck nichols
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 14, 2012
      Ray,
       This is my second OR. Thanks,Charles

      ________________________________
      From: Ray <rayestrella@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:20 AM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Ursack Minor - Charles Nichols

      OK Charles, let's finish this up. Looking at the HTML I find just one more problem. But fix it and then go ahead and upload the corrected version to:

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Bear Resistant Containers > Ursack Minor
      Or: http://tinyurl.com/87rzx5r

      Log in to BGT, and then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload File", be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures.

      Now take what we have gone through on this review and apply it towards writing your next one. One down, one to go.

      Ray

      EDIT: Look at your Things I Like section.

      *Keeps my food safe from critters (not bears)
      *weight isn't bad
      * It holds 6-7 days of food (if needed), plus my cook pot as well.

      Capitalize "Weight" so it matches the other bullet lines and remove the space before "It" so that line matches the others too.

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 14, 2012
        Ah, in that case,

        As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
        Agreement, for which see:

        that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

        You will also need to join:

        This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

        However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

        Congratulations!
      • chuck nichols
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 14, 2012
          Ray,
          Thanks for all the help!!! I mailed my BGT
          Agreement2012.doc  about 2 - 3 months ago. I'd like to do some more OR's and test gear as well, if thats ok? I think i still need alittle more work. I think the more i do OR's or test gear the better i'll get. Once again a big thank you for your time and help. Thanks Charles

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 14, 2012
            Tester agreement has been received - you are ready to GO!

            Congratulations!
            Kathy

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 14, 2012
              Kathy,
              Thanks for the warm welcome ..Thanks, Charles