EDIT: OR - Outward Hound No-Spill Port-A-Bowl - Alex Legg

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
      Hi Alex,

      You get me yet again, at least you have the drill down well. ;-)

      If you plan to add pictures you need to do it now if you want this completed this week. Otherwise we can just put it on hold for two weeks after I get back from a hiking trip.

      Go ahead and repost once you are ready,

      Ray

      EDIT: your picture from the manufacturer's web-site needs to be credited to them.

      ***Manufacturer: Outward Hound

      EDIT: their name is My Outward Hound

      ***Actual Weight: 78 g (2.7 0Z)

      EDIT: 2.7 oz (no caps)

      *** The outside of the bowl is a black shade with a red stripe that circles the bowl through the middle.

      Edit: what is it made of? Most likely nylon, right?

      *** It features a drawstring near the opening that can be used to secure food, water, or treats inside the bowl while we are on the move.

      Comment: does the drawstring have a way to keep it in the closed position, like a cord lock or sliding lock? These are the kinds of things people want to know that they can't get from the web site. Heck I want to know and I don't even have a dog.

      ***The bowl has a firm inner lining that allows it to keep its shape while in use. It also has a waterproof lining that provides complete leak proof performance.

      EDIT: this says it has two separate linings. Does it? Or does it have a firm waterproof lining? I am guessing some sort of heavy denier coated nylon.

      ***The elevation is at around 2,000 ft (610 m),

      EDIT: delete "at"

      ***This dog bowl has become the second most important item to remember while out with my dogs. The first important is the water that I fill the bowl with.

      EDIT: The first is the water that I fill the bowl with. (Or you can say, Of most import is… or, the most important thing is…)